We serve, and often hire for, the following industries:
We will need 3 photos and a promo resume emailed to:
- head shot
- 2 body shots
Yes, if you are going to apply for work in our hospitality and/or banquets department HIVE Staffing requires a standard all black uniform in order to just register. The standard uniform is:
- Black Slacks (No jeans, no leggings, no stretch material-a professional dress slack.)
- 100% solid black shoe. (No logos or colors,. The bottom of the shoes need to be solid black. Black non-slip preferred.)
- Long sleeved button up solid black shirt. The sleeves must go all the way down to the wrist and the buttons all the way to neck (No V-Neck or 3/4 quarter sleeves).
If you are going to work in any culinary positions and are NEVER going to work any other positions but culinary you do NOT have to have the above type uniform. You are required to wear the following:
- Black or White Chef Coat
- Black Slacks or Black “Dickie’s” style work pants. (No jeans, no stretch material pants, no leggings.)
- 100% solid black shoes, Non-Slip, arerequired.
- Chef Hat
Please visit our “Attire Options” page for full information on the required uniform for all positions.
- Staffing will depend on the style of service and the number of guests at your party.
Please call us at TEXT 405-393-6542 (TEXT or CALL) to learn more.
A Staffing Specialist will be happy to discuss the details of your event and assist you in determining the quantity of staff that’s right for your event.
- Our servers, event captains, bartenders, and cooks can execute any type of event – from elaborate weddings to intimate dinners. Whether you are working with a caterer, having your favorite restaurant deliver food, or preparing the meal yourself, having just one or an entire team with HIVE Staffing on hand to take care of service allows you to relax and enjoy your special event.
- All of our employees have an average of one year experience in the catering/food service industry. We only send our most experienced and personable staff to residential parties. All staff has attended and completed at a minimum a Banquet Training with our HIVE Training Specialists.
Yes, in addition to our prep cooks and grill cooks, HIVE Staffing employs executive level personal chefs who can work with you to create and cook a complete customized menu for your special event. Please inquire well in advance if you are in need of a Personal Chef.
When will I get an Event HIVE Captain?
- On larger parties or events with an intricate time line (like a formal sit down dinner) or a banquet server order of 5 or more you will always get a HIVE Captain. The HIVE Captains have the leadership experience and problem-solving skills to ensure your event runs seamlessly.
- For private pay events when we take your order we will ask for all of your pertinent contact information as well as a valid credit card number to confirm the order. The office holds the card number on file. It is never shared with the staffer(s) working the event. Depending on the number of staff you need, a deposit may be required.
For Corporate Clients we will run a DNB Credit Check and can offer a line of credit with payment terms set up as far as Net 30 days.
The hourly rate does not include any gratuity for our staff. Tipping is always at your discretion. If our staff meet or exceed your expectations, we suggest a gratuity between 20%-30% depending on your level of satisfaction. You can pay the staff directly in cash, or the gratuity can be added to your final credit card.
- HIVE Staffing’s standard uniform in solid black everything for banquets. If you require a different uniform please refer to the Attire Options Tab to view different choices. If not specified our staff will arrive in the all black uniform.